ACLU Multi-Family Complaint – URGENT – READ NOW

Contact child’s school – there is a process/guidelines to follow.  Parent/guardian will need to write a letter asking that the child not be administered the state test.  Letter is needed to provide evidence to USDOE


Potential contact:

Kent Hinton

Student Assessment Section

Systems Accountability Office

(808) 733-4100 ext 222 – desk     641 18th Avenue #V102

(808) 733-4483 – fax                       Honolulu, Hawaii 96816